It can be used for both solid- and liquid-phase synthesis, high-quality oligonucleotide production, and optically active oligonucleotides.
Advantages of Blockmer™ for both solid-phase and liquid-phase synthesis
The use of Blockmer™ can eliminate the n-1 or n-2 impurities usually generated when synthesizing with monomers.
The use of Blockmer™ can increase purity of crude product and improve purification yield.
Synthesis process optimization
The use of Blockmer™ can skip the difficult sequences on solid-phase synthesis, like ploy G sequences, by using readymade poly G Blockmer™.
- We have optimized the manufacturing process including the catalyst used, which enables us to set a competitive price; our lowest price can be set at one fifth compared to other Blockmer™ companies.
- Blockmer™ purity: >98%
- Stable at -30°C for six months.
- Half-life in acetonitrile : ● days.
- A phosphite-type cyanoethyl Blockmer™ that can be used in conventional solid-phase synthesis machines.
Allyl (Next generation)
- A highly reactive phosphate-type allyl Blockmer™ that uses a stable allyl group to obtain higher purity oligonucleotides.
- Can be easily deprotected by amine treatment (similar conditions to cyanoethyl) and no use of palladium catalyst, the use of which is limited in biochemical and pharmaceutical applications
Prolinol (for stereo-control)
- Optically active thiophosphate-type prolinol Blockmer™ that enables the synthesis of stereo-controlled oligonucleotides.
- Can be easily deprotected by heating (80°C) only.
- NAGASE & Co., LTD. (for pharmaceutical use)